Gold Medal Services has been delivering quality services in the Northern Territory for 25 years. We believe our customers deserve great service with honest and reliable advice. We do this through good communication to understand your needs. We do the work to meet Australian Standards and local regulations. We do the work safely. We solve your plumbing, electrical and fire problems.
Great service delivers great results.
There are two key approaches to asset maintenance…. wait till it breaks or maintain it to avoid inwanted interruptions.
Gold Medal Services can deliver both these options but our happiest clients are those who minimise annoying breakdowns and have peace of mind.
Our company offers reactive, planned and emergency solutions for all your hydraulic, fire and electrical assets. Capabilities Include:
- Backflow Installation and Testing
- Safety Shower and Eye Wash Installation and Testing
- Hydrant Flow Tests
- Sewer Pump Station Design and Installation
- Fire Hydrants, Hose Reels, Pumps and Tanks
- Sewer and Water Infrastructure Upgrades and Maintenance
- Pump Maintenance
- Low Voltage (230 - 415VAC) Switch Board Inspection
- Emergency Lighting and Smoke Alarm Inspections and Tests
- Generator Changeover Switch and ATS Installation
- Power Surge Protection
Through Infinite Fire Solutions:
- Maintenance of all types of Fire Protection Systems
- Supply of fire and safety equipment
Gold Medal Services has Darwin’s most Sophisticated CCTV Inspection Equipment for Sewer and Stormwater.
Specialised CCTV Equipment can Provide Important Information on the Internal Condition of Underground Assets such as Sewers, Storm Water Pipes and Culverts. Gold Medal Services Utilises the Highest Quality iPEK CCTV camera/laser to Inspect, Measure and Record Vision in Conduits from 150 to 2000mm and up to a Distance of 300m in one run.
WinCan VX ‘Expert’ Software allows users to Navigate Inspection Data and Update Asset Information from within a GIS Asset Map to understand System-Wide Conditions and Identify Maintenance needs. The use of 3D Imagery and Utilise a broad selection of Analytical Tools to pinpoint where urgent attention is needed. Reports are Provided by Web Viewer, USB or a Hard copy PDF report. Gold Medal Services Provides the Significant value to clients of having Licensed and Certifying Plumbers on the Team who understand the Infrastructure they are Surveying.
We have the experience and techical capability to use geographical data to map underground assets for clients with the added ability to add data to maps.
The Safe Way To Dig. Cleaning Sewer and Stormwater Infrastructure.
Gold Medal Services Combination Vacuum and Hydro Excavation Truck offers Clients a Powerful Water Jet and Vacuum Truck for a Range of Applications:
- Excavation for Sewer, Storm Water and Water Repairs
- Sewer and Storm Water System Cleaning, with Six Different Specialty Nozzles
- Specialty Chain Flail Cuts Tree Root and Concrete Slurry up to 800mm
- Pit Cleaning
- Post Hole Digging and Asset Location
- Asset Exposure
- Safety Barrier Installation
Fire protection equipment maintenance and servicing
Gold Medal Services and service partner Infinite Fire Solutions have experience in the maintenance and servicing of fire systems across various industries including:
- Commercial Buildings
- Educational Sites
- Defence Estate Works.
- Mandatory Monthly, Six Monthly, Yearly and Five Yearly to Comply with AS 1851
- Wet Fire Protection
- Fire Hydrants
- Fire Hose Reels
- Fire Pumps (including 5 yearly pump tests)
- Fire Tanks and Pumps
- Smoke Alarms
- Fire Indicator Panels
- Emergency Exit Lights
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Blankets
- Fire Signage
Planned maintenance equals operational capability
Gold Medal Services is adept at hydraulic asset capturing and assessment. From this data, we can prepare:
- Statutory Maintenance Programs
- Annual Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Asset Life Expectancy Plans
- Asset Registers.
Gold Medal Services has over two decades of expertise maintaining plumbing assets - both planned and reactive. This knowledge and experience delivers reliable strategic partnerships to all our parterns including Defence, commercial property owners and educational instituations. Gold Medal Services identifies with Defence operational capability and service contingency, ensuring the ageing estate infrastructure is sustained over the longer term with minimal impact on client operations.
Focused on developing innovative designs that meet your needs
Gold Medal Services is pleased to offer professional hydraulic consultancy services tailored to meet the requirements of Architects, Engineers, Developers and Contractors. We can deliver hydraulic and building services producing designs for Sewer, Water, Storm Water Management and Fire Services for any building development proposal.
Our expertise will inject fresh new ideas into your project.
- Pump Stations
- Sanitary Plumbing and Drainage
- Water Reticulation
- Storm Water Management Plans
- Fire Services
- Hydraulic Asset Assessments
Gold Medal Services now offers electrical services including statuatory checks and maintenance
• Scheduled Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Preventative Maintenance
• Low Voltage (230 - 415VAC) Switch Board Inspections
• Emergency Lighting and Smoke Alarm Inspections and Tests
• Generator Changeover Switch and ATS Installation
• Power Surge Protection
• Renovations and New Installations
• Condition assessment & annual maintenance planning
• Pump/motor inspections and load testing
• Fast Reliable Electrical Fault finding and repairs
• Reactive Maintenance
Our electrical team is experienced with Defence Estate Works.